Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!

Wow! It doesn't seem like another year has almost passed...what a fantastic, blessed, exciting, changing, crazy, fun, new, spontaneous, challenging, stressful, adventurous, but overall AWESOME 2013! There have been so many fantastic things that happened for me in 2013. I am in school, have a FANTASTIC job that I love where I get to do what I love everyday, have met and made several new friends,... have some of the best co-workers, bosses, and teachers anyone could ever ask for, and an amazing group of kiddos. I have moved, transitioned church homes, and left many things that I was involved in behind...but it has all been absolutely AMAZING!! It truly has been one of the best years of my life...and I can't help but think 2014 could be even more blessed and amazing! Take a moment today to reflect on how blessed your life is and all of those moments that just went "right" in this year. 
 
Also check out my TpT store to take advantage of the 20% off and all the other freebies! 
 
 Happy 2014 to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment