Monday, March 18, 2013

Spring Break!

Well things are moving along at a very fast pace...trying to catch my breath sometimes feels impossible.

Spring Break has started and I am spending the time working and working on class projects.  This week on Wednesday and Thursday I will be traveling to Manhattan, KS to an Early Childhood Symposium Conference and I am very excited!  This will be a once in a lifetime type of thing as there are going to be some fantastic speakers there...Claire Warden and Rusty Keeler who are experts in ECE and Natural Playscapes and the importance of play.  The big one here is Jim Fay with Love and Logic - a highly respected professional who has created some of the greatest techniques used in Early Childhood classrooms today.

It will be a great experience to hear these speakers and know that I will have the chance to learn and network with some great ECE professionals in the field.

Well...I hope that you all have a fabulous spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment